Thursday, September 24, 2009
A lesson in glamour
Diane Kruger is definitely glamourous. There is no doubt about that. How does she do it? I can make several guesses.
1. Volume: Her hair, especially with the poof and subtle curl at the bottom, is slightly old hollywood.
2. Smoky eyes: The thick black eyeliner really makes her already beautiful eyes the center of attention. And it doesn't hurt to have a sultry stare.
3. The right outfit: That white dress with the gorgeous black floral detailing is amazing.
4. Something unexpected: Neutral lingerie paired with blue high heels. There is your sexy factor.
5. Confidence: Looking sexy, not like a deer in the headlights when being photographed.
(Images found by Daniella)
Details: Banana Republic Sweater (Similar) / Gap Jeans / Nordstrom Boots / Ten Thousand Villages Necklace Well, it's officially ...
We went to the Murray Hill Art Walk and stopped by our favorite restaurant La Dolce Vita . The beau found a pair of vintage Ray Bans at H...
If any of you read the September issue of Vogue (which I am undoubtedly sure that you did), you noticed the entire editorial devoted to swe...