Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Fall jackets part 2
1. J.Crew Houndstooth bomber, $298
2. J.Crew Shimmer tweed Ruby jacket, $325
3. Loft tweed jacket, $148
4. Express Leather quilted shoulder jacket, $98
5. Target Moto jacket, $39.99
6. Delia's Layla ruffle jacket, $79.50
7. Piperlime Tinley road equestrian blazer, $59
8. Jack Wills Queenhill equestrian jacket, $449
9. Anthropologie Garment district blazer, $148
One of my favorite ways to celebrate the season of Halloween (which lasts all October, according to me), is to turn down the lights, get ...
If any of you read the September issue of Vogue (which I am undoubtedly sure that you did), you noticed the entire editorial devoted to swe...
We went to the Murray Hill Art Walk and stopped by our favorite restaurant La Dolce Vita . The beau found a pair of vintage Ray Bans at H...