Valentino was one of my favorite spring collections from Milan. The dresses and details were so girly and of all things, French. As I was organizing and cleaning yesterday, I put together a list of songs to go with these outfits. I have to say I was also inspired by the French videos that have been featured on sites like J.Crew. Wouldn't this list of songs be perfect background music at a dinner party? You can listen to it by going to my playlist on Youtube.
1. Edith Piaf – La Vie En Rose
2. Madeleine Peyroux - La Javanese
3. Chantal Chamberland – La Mer
4. Pink Martini - Sympathique
5. Juliet Greco - Sous Le Ciel De Paris
6. Juliet Greco - Sur Les Quais Du Vieux Paris
7. Madeleine Peyroux - J'Ai Deux Amours
8. Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un ma dit
9. Brigitte Bardot - Moi je joue
10. Serge Gainsbourg – Bonnie and Clyde
Details: ASTR the Label Sweater / Target Jeans / Sam Edelman Flats (Similar) / J.Crew Factory Necklace (Unfortunately, this origin...
If any of you read the September issue of Vogue (which I am undoubtedly sure that you did), you noticed the entire editorial devoted to swe...
We went to the Murray Hill Art Walk and stopped by our favorite restaurant La Dolce Vita . The beau found a pair of vintage Ray Bans at H...